[Scummvm-devel] Innocent engine

Rafał Rzepecki divided.mind at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 05:42:26 CET 2009

At Monday 09 of February 2009 23:42 Eugene Sandulenko wrote:
> Hi Rafał,
>
> I am following your development and was really surprised to see that
> you renewed your work :)

Well, real life does get in the way, but it's still fun and recently I've
found some time, so I'm glad to do that :)

> It seems now that the repository is corrupt. I cannot neither pull it,
> nor clone new copy.

Must have been some temporary problem with the host, I can clone here no
problem now. Keep in mind that it's some 50 MiB download to clone, though.
(But you get a quite sizable chunk of the scummvm repo history as a bonus ;)

> Hence my offer. We have an internal private SVN server. You are more
> than welcome to move the development there.

I appreciate that, but I'd really rather a) use git, and b) keep it public.

I hope you don't mind I'm CC-ing the list.

If anyone else wonders, you might see the code at
http://repo.or.cz/w/scummvm-innocent.git
(if you want to take a stab at it, you're all more than welcome to tinker, and
you can publish right away, just make sure to push to the world-writable 'mob'
branch).
--
- Rafał Rzepecki