[Scummvm-devel] PORTERS: OSystem::clearScreen has been replaced by OSystem::fillScreen

Chris APERS chrilith at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 16 14:38:28 CET 2009

Hi,

OK I'll take a look at it. Thanks!

Chris> Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 22:38:41 +0100> From: lordhoto at gmail.com> To: scummvm-devel at lists.sourceforge.net; chrilith at hotmail.com; marcus at mc.pp.se> Subject: PORTERS: OSystem::clearScreen has been replaced by OSystem::fillScreen> > Hi,> > as you might have noticed, we discussed about OSystem::clearScreen on > this mailing list (for information see "OSystem::clearScreen > documentation / implementation"). Now I replaced OSystem::clearScreen > with OSystem::fillScreen, check out r38304 for details. I updated > BaseBackend and OSystem_Dreamcast, means every port except PalmOS, > accordingly.> > DC related:> I noticed that OSystem_Dreamcast derives from BaseBackend and still > overwrites BaseBackend::fillScreen. This looks strange since > OSystem_Dreamcast implements OSystem::lockScreen and > OSystem::unlockScreen properly as far as I can tell it. Marcus might you > check that out?> > PalmOS related:> Chris I'm sorry but your code looks a bit too complicated for me to > update it accordingly, as I have no ways of even testing whether it > would even compile or not. I hope you are able to catch up on the > changes without too many problems.> > // Johannes>