[Scummvm-devel] requesting wiki account

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Mon Feb 16 15:10:27 CET 2009

On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 3:24 PM, Max Horn <max at quendi.de> wrote:
> Am Mo, 16.02.2009, 14:16, schrieb Angus Lees:
>> I'd like to create a web page to point android scummvm users at.  I
>> could create it elsewhere, but the scummvm wiki seems like a good
>> place.
>>
>> Can I get a wiki account so I can create/edit an "Android" page please?
>>
>>  - Gus
>
> Hi Gus,
>
> normally we only make Wiki space only available for "official" ports and
> such. But since you are planning to submit required changes to us as a
> patch "soon" (I think?), we probably could make an exception -- unless
> anybody on scummvm-devel think there is a problem with this?
>From one hand we grant access to Wiki even to non-members. So that's
not a problem.

But from the other hand, if information about g1 port will appear
there, the users will consider it as official one.

So I suppose the best would be to first review the patch, accept it at
least to the trunk, and then we may host the port-specific
information, providing that 0.13.0 does not have g1 among its ports.

Eugene