[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM T-Shirts

Sven Hesse drmccoy at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Feb 16 17:37:48 CET 2009

On 2009-02-13 21:11:58 +0100, Jordi Vilalta wrote:
> I'd also like to have a ScummVM t-shirt.

Ditto. I was kinda jealous when I saw a photo of Endy with a ScummVM-
t-shirt a while back. ;)

My opinions:

> - Color of the t-shirt?

Although I normally only wear black, I kinda begin to like the idea
of an orange shirt...

> - Do we want printing in the front?
> - Which ScummVM logo to use?
> - What to put in addition to the ScummVM logo?

How about a witty phrase on the front and the (full) ScummVM logo
on the back instead of the other way round? Or maybe even a two-
part phrase, with the second part on the back. So that it's a bit
more subtle instead of direct up-front advertisment. ;)