[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM T-Shirts

Sven Hesse drmccoy at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Feb 16 18:52:52 CET 2009

On 2009-02-16 18:32:41 +0100, timofonic timofonic wrote:
> What about caricature-like drawings of the ScummVM Team members (not
> need to be of their real faces, it can be of their avatars too)

Interesting idea. :)

But:
Do you mean each member gets his own shirt? Or will there be every
member on all shirts?
If the latter, they would get quite crowded, I think.
If the former, that would mean quite a lot of different designs.

Also, my avatar, for example, is Dr. McCoy, i.e. DeForest Kelley. I
have no idea how that's from a legal point of view if it involves
selling t-shirts, but I suspect it's not really proper.
I for one would be fine with a caricature of my real face, though.

> Of course this will need some creative person able to do the artistic
> work and knowing a lot about the adventure gaming world.

Given that we're not a small team, it would be a lot of work as well.