[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 0.13.0 and tools are tagged

Andre Heider a.heider at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 19:39:06 CET 2009

Eugene Sandulenko wrote:
> On Thu, 19 Feb 2009 19:12:59 +0100
> Andre Heider <a.heider at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi list,
>>
>> something i just noticed while building the 0.13.0 release:
> In the schedule I tried to avoid such situation by encouraging builders
> to build earlier, until release is tagged. If we would only know about
> these questions just a day earlier....

Uhm, I do build frequently. I can just copy those files for this release - there is no problem at all. It was more a
suggestion for the future, so ports with its own Makefiles don't have to worry too much about what to bundle.

>> Both themes are in the former, i guess the classic theme can be
>> stripped since its buildin?
> As I was told, yes.
>
> The problem is that not all of our ports use our Makefile-based build
> system, so we cannot rely on those variables and I have to provide exact
> list.

Right, but those vars in there are for exactly those ports. Again, it was just a suggestion...

>>>   pred.dic (from dists directory)
>> This one is used only by the AGI engine afaict, but its in dist/
>> instead of dist/engine-data/ Maybe it could be moved there and added
>> to DIST_FILES_ENGINEDATA based on ENABLE_AGI? I'm not sure what
>> package scripts have to be modified for that though...
> My intention and plans since I introduced this file, were to move
> predictive input to common code as an alternate virtual keyboard. Now
> it is being used only by AGI engine, yes.

Okay, nice idea!