[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM T-Shirts

Dan Remollino dan at combobreaker.com
Fri Feb 20 06:09:08 CET 2009

Thanks for keeping the discussion going Max.

I will put together a mockup of the logo, and another idea that I
have. I will send these out tomorrow.

If one of you guys could get the word out on the forums for designs as
Max suggested, I think that would be a great help in getting some
ideas. If there are any other suggestions from the community, we can
have a vote on the designs and print what the people want to wear.

Max, should I send designs to you, or attach them to this e-mail thread?

Thanks again,
Dan