[Scummvm-devel] ReadStream::ioFailed/EOF - StdioStream::read

sunmax at libero.it sunmax at libero.it
Sun Feb 22 21:17:16 CET 2009

;-)

> Just to stress this again, all other ports currently only report EOF
> when reading *PAST* the end of the file.

You gotta have magic powers Willem!

It now (statistically) works, when I return _err in Ps2File::eof
(see the file I sent).

I see now, going through few megabytes of printf outout, that
the cases in which it fails have a "poisoned cache" some time
before, so it's actually likely related to the 2nd issue I am
investigating.

Please, confirm that _err conditions look ok to you in my file,
and I will return that in Ps2File::eof from now on.

I will try to see what's poisoning the cache now.

Thanks,
 -max