[Scummvm-devel] back to the launcher!

sunmax at libero.it sunmax at libero.it
Thu Feb 26 03:35:44 CET 2009

Hi there Johannes!

 (or Lord Hoto, let me know how do you prefer to be addressed)

I saw your other e-mail, and I am going to try your suggestion
either tonight or on the week-end. I just finished with the
new savefile manager. And really happy that you can save
everywhere, even on remote ;-) ;-) ;-)

Things are looking bright for PS2 backend!

I will likely miss 0.13.0 cause there are few graphics glitches
left and I have to try quite a few games from hd, usb, mc, (yeah,
in my madness now you can play games from MC) and remote (I know,
I know, I keep emphasizing this point, but being able to play
COMI as fast as from CD when all data are on your workstation
in the other room is just too cool...).

I will document GUI regressions and games crashes during the
week-end or at the very beginning of next week. If we could
address some of them then (after some more testing and code
cleanup) I am ready for 0.13.1.

I read that some of theses changes were already addressed
but just not committed (yet) to what's going to be 0.13.1.

> I suggested a way (some might consider it HACK though) to
> achieve RTL.

I can't wait to try that!

Please give me a time-machine ;-)

Talk soon,