[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM T-Shirts

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Thu Feb 26 05:27:40 CET 2009

Hi all,

so far nobody stepped up to do the work I described below (well,
Robert Megone wrote a nice news text, but sadly his work seems to have
been wasted as apparently nobody is interested in doing the rest of
the work).

Therefore, I propose to proceed with Dan doing a T-Shirt design, and
be done with it. :-).

Max