[Scummvm-devel] Shirt Mockup

John Willis John.Willis at Distant-earth.com
Fri Feb 27 16:44:30 CET 2009

Hi Dan,

> Instead of just the strait up logo. I thought this may be something
> that people who are familiar with the concept would appreciate. I would
> like to also put the URL to the project either on the sleeve or on the
> back under the neck. Let me know what you guys think. Please make it
> clear to me if you prefer just the logo on the chest. Also, overlook
> the quick Photoshop job.

Capitalization aside ;-) I love it. Something like that with a simple
ScummVM logo/URL on the sleeve or neck would be great. Evokes the feeling of
the very early Scumm games without being specific.

Reminds me of my jacket printed with "You are standing in an open field west
of a white house, with a boarded front door. There is a small mailbox
here.".

John