[Scummvm-devel] scummvm BeOS/Haiku diff

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Sun Jan 4 11:52:49 CET 2009

Am 04.01.2009 um 09:03 schrieb Schrijvers Luc:

> Hi all,
>
> After the recent ticket was fixed (the one not loading the modern
> theme
> as default) I started doing checks on getting back on par with the
> BeOS
> port.
> With the help from the people online I managed to trace down 2 places
> that needed a fix to be able to build the source from scratch.
> I also added the LDFLAGS and CFLAGS for BeOS so they can find the
> headers needed to include flac, vorbis etc. (no need to add them to
> configure in the Terminal then), Haiku is able to find these without
> adding LDFLAGS and CFLAGS. Aside from that I've also added Haiku to
> the
> configure script, part because the compiler is a bit newer then R5's
> one
> and part because Haiku uses libnetwork instead of "libbind +
> libsocket"
> In config.guess I've added Haiku's own compiler for x86 (should be
> possible to add the ppc one also but I'm not sure about the syntax
> there
> as I don't have one myself). Same goes for adding Haiku in config.sub.

Modifyin config.guess and config.sub is not a good idea, we
"regularly" update it from the official source (i.e., GNU), which will
cause your changes to vanish. Better to add the require code to
configure for now and in the meant time, try to get the GNU folks to
include it properly. Or maybe in the latest official config.guess /
config.sub, Haiku is already contained?

> The extra header added in the 2 asm files can't be handled by Haiku
> (GNU_STACK) and therefore I uncommented them localy. There's
> probably a
> better way to solve this but I'll leave it up to you guys (eg the ones
> with the skills). ;)
>
> So ... think this describes the diff file in a bit here, bellow you
> can
> find a link to pastebin where the diff file is posted. (svn diff)
>
> http://haiku.pastebin.com/m5569bc4d
>
> Error with ./gui/ThemeData.h
> http://haiku.pastebin.com/m484dedd3
>
> Error with ./graphics/surface.h
> http://haiku.pastebin.com/d5135339f

You didn't mention these in your mails. Are these errors you worked
around, or are you asking us for help fixing them?

Bye,