[Scummvm-devel] scummvm BeOS/Haiku diff

Schrijvers Luc Begasus at skynet.be
Tue Jan 6 07:36:38 CET 2009

Build problems solved! ;) Thanks for adding the patch. A clean checkout
builds installs and runs (with the modern theme!) fine with ./configure
--prefix=<path> make and make install, no need for the extra flags
anymore ;)
gcc version is 2.95.3 (same as BeOS/ZETA but a bit newer with some fixes
in it), I know ... still an old one but untill we have a native 4.x one
we are stuck with this one.

Great work!

Greetz,

Luc