[Scummvm-devel] GSoC 2009, release plans

Hubert Maier raziel_nosgoth at web.de
Wed Jan 14 21:49:15 CET 2009

Hi ScummVM,

<snip>

> 2) Improve AGI engine

<snip>

If i may add my opinion on a new GSOC 2009 task...?

I'd like to see something happen in the AGI engine again, maybe build on top of
the 2007 task and further develop the AGI engine up to the point where it
doesn't have any bugs left with all the fangames(?)
Of course this is a task too big (i think?) for a single GSOC and i'm just asking
because most of the AGI bugs has been postponed and added to the WIKI

Would be nice to see and i'll volunteer on adding new bugs :-)

BTW: SHOULD i add new bugs to the tracker, or just keep my feet still for the
moment? (I was about to get back to fangame testing, when the bugs where
postponed)

Thanks a lot

Ciao

Hubert