[Scummvm-devel] Virtual keyboard code from GSoC 2008

Stephen Kennedy djkennyd at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 18 17:05:08 CET 2009

Hi guys,

Firstly can I apologise for my lack on contact over the last few months!
For some reason the majority of my uni workload for my final year was
concentrated in the first term, so I hope you can understand that the
finishing off my GSOC work was put on the back burner.

I would be happy to finish off the work required, the only issue being
that I am in the middle of my final exams at the moment. But, from
February onwards I only have my dissertation project to work on, which
is not due till June, so I should be able to find a few hours here and
there to work on this.

So, if you don't mind waiting a little while longer, I will be happy to
resolve the issues with the code. As for keyboard images, I was
originally going to create some simple images that used the same style
as the green ScummVM theme, but my uni workload took over last term and
this was the first thing to be dropped. Again (unless anyone else wants
to do this?) I would be happy to give this a go when I have the time.

Cheers,
Stephen