[Scummvm-devel] Wiki update coming up

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Tue Jan 27 00:14:16 CET 2009

Hi folks,

I will try upgrade our MediaWiki installation to the 1.13.3 in about
two hours from now (so around 1 AM UTC). For this, I will briefly make
the wiki read-only, so that I can make a consistent backup, and then
attempt to upgrade everything. Hopefully, this won't take long. I just
wanted to warn everybody, so that I don't surprise you while being in
the middle of a major edit. I'll come to IRC when I begin the upgrade.

At some point, I would also like to update our phpBB, maybe even to
version 3, but that'll probably require some work on the forum
templates. We'll see.

Bye,