[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 0.13.0: Release status 2009-01-19 -- Branch

Kari Salminen kari.salminen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 21:12:33 CET 2009

  Hi guys,
looking at the new bugs and the experience I got from trying out
Space Quest II under the 0.13.0-branch just now it seems bugs
related to GMM F6-handling, save/restore/restart-stuff etc have
creeped into the AGI-engine. I might be able to squeeze in some hours
of ScummVM-related coding time during the next few evenings in order
to look at some of these bugs and hopefully squash some of them
but any help is welcome and encouraged - md5? sev? Anyone?

At least this bug seems release critical to me:
#2537041: AGI: Ingame F6 hotkey used by GMM

I haven't been pulling my weight around ScummVM code for
some time, it's been a mixed bag of motivational problems,
time management, priorities etc (I got employed some months
ago so I have much less free time than before). And yeah, I know,
the release schedule says the release would be tomorrow, well,
whaddyaknow :)

Cheers,
  Kari / Buddha^