[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM Donation

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Wed Jul 1 11:54:35 CEST 2009

Am 01.07.2009 um 10:31 schrieb Henry Bush:

> Oh, someone did it for me! Thank you whoever it was. I still want to
> figure out what the problem was at some stage tho...

You may simply not be on the list of people with access to the shell
server.

Recently I stopped automatically giving everybody that access bit,
because not everybody needs / uses it, but one can potentially wreak
quite some havoc with it (by accident or not), and unlike with SVN and
almost every other bit of our infrastructure, we have no good way to
monitor it.