[Scummvm-devel] Fwd: Shirt Update

Thierry Crozat (Yahoo! Mail) thierry.crozat at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jul 10 00:48:29 CEST 2009

Le 7 juil. 09 à 16:27, Ori Avtalion a écrit :

> On 07/07/2009 04:13 PM, Max Horn wrote:
>> Folks,
>>
>> any comments on the "scummVM" vs. "ScummVM" ? Also, wasn't somebody
>> looking at touching up our logo to have an uppercase "s"? :)
>>

> I was one of the people who suggested changing the logo to have proper
> capitalization, but perhaps it calls for a vote.

It seems I am not the only one to prefer ScummVM with a capital S.
Therefore I went ahead and modified the logo (see patch #2819296).
Any comments are welcome. I will be happy to do some more editing if
needed.

Link to the patch: https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?
func=detail&atid=418822&aid=2819296&group_id=37116

Also I like the suggestion from Kostas to have the web address
printed on the back of the shirt below the logo.

Thierry