[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 1.0.0: Release status 2009-07-24 -- Branch

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Sat Jul 25 15:38:47 CEST 2009

On Sat, 25 Jul 2009 21:15:01 +0800
Laurent Blume <laurent at elanor.org> wrote:
> I replied directly to you a few days ago, did you receive my message?
> I've had some issues with blacklists recently.
And now I remember it, just forgot to update the chart, sorry :).

> Is there a list with the less tested games somewhere? If I own some
> of them, I could try to do some more testing.
Yes, see our Wiki page here:

  http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/Release_Testing/1.0.0

Those white games haven't been tested by anyone.

Particularly, following games usually lack testers:
  Touche, AGI games, Zak, ITE, IHNM, Nippon Safes.

Eugene