[Scummvm-devel] Some new (?) SF.net features

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Thu Jul 30 11:15:01 CEST 2009

Hi folks,

today I learned about some new SF.net features. And maybe some of them
interest others here...

* You can now configure your user page (like <https://sourceforge.net/users/fingolfin
 >): There is a "customize" link at the top right, and you can use it
to e.g. add Ohloh data; or to hide the "What's happening?" list, which
allows everybody to track whatever you do (any comments, commits,
forum posts etc. you make on SF.net). I like the latter for privacy
reasons.
You can also rearrange everything on that page with drag&drop.

* One can now vote for projects and review them, see e.g. <https://sourceforge.net/projects/scummvm/
 >. Needless to say, everybody should vote us up ;). Maybe we should
even mention this feature in one of our next news items and ask people
to vote? And/or mention this in a forum post?