[Scummvm-devel] Switching from SVN to git, mercurial or bazaar

timofonic timofonic timofonic at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 16:30:26 CEST 2009

On 6/8/09, Hubert Maier <raziel_nosgoth at web.de> wrote:
> Hi ScummVM team,
>
>  i'm "only" a porter (not even backend, but SDL) and would like to know what a
>  switch would mean on a system where e.g. GIT is not available?
>
>  Would i need to port the git system or is the source checkout still available
>  with SVN?
>
>  Thank you and your doing an awesome job :-)
>
>  Ciao
>
>  Hubert

After a fast find I found the following:

MorphOS: http://morphos.lukysoft.cz/en/vypis.php?kat=7
AmigaOS: http://aminet.net/package/dev/gg/git-bin

Not sure about AmigaOS 4.x, but the AmigaOS package has source code
available and is part of GG (Geek Gadgets, an *NIX tools distribution
for Amiga-like systems and BeOS).

Regards.