[Scummvm-devel] Switching from SVN to git, mercurial or bazaar

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Tue Jun 9 20:42:04 CEST 2009

Am 09.06.2009 um 10:19 schrieb Pierre-Yves GĂ©rardy:

>> Sure. Using mercurial, or maybe the hggit bride plus git, would allow
>> that, I am sure.
>
> TortoiseHG support may not be straightforward...
>
>> From the comments to the post above:
>
>>> spicyj May 28, 2009
>>> So does that mean that we can use TortoiseHg with Git, now?
>> pykler May 28, 2009
>> @spicyj i think tortoise hg needs to know about the gpush and gpull
>> commands first.
>
> I don't have a clue about the work required to enable this.

A valid point, of course. Naively I would believe it rather easy to
extend TortoiseHG that way, but "somebody" will have to do it, and
since the git-hg bridge is *very* new, I am not surprise that this is
not yet there.

Something else: Nobody mentioned it, but there is TortoiseGit <http://code.google.com/p/tortoisegit/
 > for Windows. Anybody want to give it a try?

Bye,