[Scummvm-devel] PS2 #22 : tools : compiler ICE, etc. : must

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Mon Mar 2 15:57:14 CET 2009

#22 : tools : compiler ICE, etc. : must

> [1]
>
> common/hashmap.h needs to be changed (commenting out defaultVal
> MIL for PS2).

I don't know what MIL means. Please show us a patch. It could be done,
using an #ifdef PS2, I guess, if we really really have to.

> There are actually even more ICEs:
>
> [2]
>
>   OSystem_PS2::makeConfigPath()':
> ../../../backends/platform/ps2/systemps2.cpp:902: jump to case label
> ../../../backends/platform/ps2/systemps2.cpp:877:   crosses
> initialization of `
>   Common::FSNode scumIni'
[...]

Of course you still haven't commited any of your code, and the
released systemps2.cpp has less than 800 lines... Anyway, as Willem
already said: Just add braces around each "case" of your switch, or
move the declaration of your node  to the start of the function.

> [3]
>
> Not sure about this one, if it compiles for everybody else then gotta
> be my PS2 vintage compiler... When you try to compile M4 engine on PS2
> you get:

This was reported as a bug before, and seems to be specific to GCC
3.2. See <https://sourceforge.net/tracker2/index.php?func=detail&aid=1949230&group_id=37116&atid=418820

> [4]

The Tinsel engine should not use mktime and difftime. Please file a
bug report.