[Scummvm-devel] PS2 #1 : GUI : Add Game List : must

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Mon Mar 2 19:08:42 CET 2009

Am 02.03.2009 um 00:52 schrieb sunmax at libero.it:

> Hi there!
>
> This one is likely the only serious GUI look&feel regression
> since 0.12.0. The other ones would be nice to fix, but they
> don't harm functionality at lower resolutions.

[...]
> You can see that when you are trying to add a new game, the
> browser list went from 7.5 [*] to 5 entries, this compels
> you to scroll continuously, which is kind of a "drag" with
> the joypad.

Aha, finally I see why my fixes from some months ago didn't help you
-- you are not using the aspect ratio correction, and the GUI runs in
320x200 mode, while I always tested with aspect ration correction on,
and in 320x240 mode.

I just commited a fix to both trunk and branch which makes the browser
bigger both in the classic and modern theme, back to 7.5 lines. I
can't get it to 8 lines w/o making the dialog very ugly, due to
limitations of the current layouting code. But I guess this is already
a good start.

Bye,