[Scummvm-devel] PS2 #6 : GUI : RTL & mouse pointer : important

sunmax at libero.it sunmax at libero.it
Mon Mar 2 23:49:21 CET 2009

> > pointer (eg. the cross-hair) is not properly restored,
> > either colors are wrong, or in the worst case is a black
> > square. Is there anything I can call to reset the mouse ptr?

> It would be nice to know for which games that happens to check
> whether it's backend related or GUI/engine code related. At least
> I don't remember ever seeing anything like that yet.

Absolutely!

For me it's BS1 when playing the DXA scene and then exiting,
that yields to a huge black block instead of the nice cross.

Couple of other games leave me with a funky cross, I can try
them later tonight and will let you know!

On the other hand I saw these things (the black square instead
of the pointer) when an error/debug dialog is popped during a
game, cause a file is missing/corrupted/ etc., so maybe it's
PS2-specific.

Is there a way to reload the mouse pointer?

Thanks!
 -max