[Scummvm-devel] PS2 #0 : proto-mail

Vicent Marti tanoku at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 12:56:33 CET 2009

Wow Max, you turned scummvm-dev into a high-traffic mailing list on your own. ;D

Anyways, congratulations for all the awesome work. I've noticed quite
a few issues you've detected with the GUI; I'm gonna try to iterate
and comment on them, and obviously also fix any bugs which the other
Max (i.e. Mr Horn) hasn't fixed yet.

Cheers,
Vicent Martí