[Scummvm-devel] Understaffing

Joost Peters joostp at 7fc1.org
Wed Mar 4 16:59:08 CET 2009

Marcus Comstedt schreef:
> What I think will _not_ work, however, is trying to define a set of
> roles, and then go recruiting to fill those roles.  The basis
> needs to be what people want to do, not what we would like to
> have done, otherwise the role will just feel like a burden, and
> the result is unlikely to be good.

Thanks Marcus, that is a very good point.

Although without recruiting (maybe it needs to be done in a much
broad(er) sense?  A general call for involvement?), I wonder if we will
ever "find" someone willing to do certain jobs, since the people that
enjoy it may be out there, but are unaware of the project's needs.
*cough*manual*cough*

Cheers,
Joost