[Scummvm-devel] Understaffing (Was: What is happening to the ScummVM team?)

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Thu Mar 5 16:51:29 CET 2009

Am 05.03.2009 um 09:51 schrieb Joost Peters:

> Andre Heider schreef:
>> You asked to prove you wrong, and while there's already an ongoing
>> discussion about e.g. one or more webmaster(s), I'm willing to look
>> into a build server setup (like buildbot) if thats okay.
>
> Cool!  We should try and get the ball rolling on this one.  Set a good
> example. ;)
>
> Maybe with Max/Eugene's blessing we could make a start on it this
> weekend?   Anyone else willing to join us, speak up!

Definitely have my blessing, and I am willing to help, too. I already
played a bit with buildbot in the past. If you want I can send you my
config file from back then, but you are probably better off starting
from scratch (as I did) and reading the buildbot docs, instead of
trying to figure out some of the stuff I did (I probably did stupid
things, and half-done stuff will be in there, etc.). And it's been
some time I looked at the buildbot docs myself... Anyway, maybe we can
meet on IRC during the weekend on work on this together. Or you can
work alone, and we just discuss stuff when the need arises (my point
here being: Neither should slow down the other by needless
discussions. If you are comfortable doing what you do, by all means,
go ahead, don't think you need to discuss all details with me ;).

Bye,