[Scummvm-devel] Text spacing in Scumm help dialog

Vicent Marti tanoku at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 02:18:29 CET 2009

Hey Neil, Johannes sent me a mail about your commit. It's not really
good style to hardcode a reduction on the text height like that (the
GUI already has enough hacks as it is), so I'm gonna give a go at
changing the height globally from the XML files. If the GUI text as a
whole comes out looking too crowded, we'll have to find a workaround
for the Help menu issue -- maybe reducing/rephrasing the text on the
help dialog.

I'll post back tomorrow morning when I get a chance to work on it.

Cheers,
Vicent Martí