[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 0.13.1. Ports are ready? PalmOS, PS2, NDS

sunmax at libero.it sunmax at libero.it
Tue Mar 24 15:56:22 CET 2009

Hi there Sev,

PS2 port was ready immediately after 0.13.0 was out.

Now, the stack corruption (which luckily only shows with COMI
and I tested quite a few games!) is unluckily still there.

It could be misgenerated binary code out of the new hashmap,
cause the PS2 dev vintage cross-compiler ICEs when trying to
compile some of that. Not sure. Just a hunch.

Is there any chance Max (the good one: Horn) could hack a
quick patch so that we can try the older hashmap in 0.13.x ?

At least with the Scumm engine to see if that affects COMI.

Since preparing a new set of tools for PS2 cross-compiling
(gcc 3.4.x, gdb, etc.) is a bit more daunting than people
might think, I won't be able to do that before the Summer.

Let me know if you need more details.

Thanks!
 -max