[Scummvm-devel] google summer of code applicant

John Willis John.Willis at Distant-earth.com
Thu Mar 26 14:43:20 CET 2009

Dear Win Than,

> i'm Win Than Aung from Purdue university. I have found your project
> listed on
> google summer of code website. I would like to ask for a chance to
> present myself.
> would you please tell me to whom should i contact for further
> information?

In the 1st instance I would like to draw your attention to ScummVM's GSoC
WiKi pages (http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/Summer_of_Code).

This provides information on the suggested tasks, project background,
student guidelines and information on who to contact about each specific
task.

Should you have any more general queries about ScummVM's participation in
GSoC this year or ideas for tasks that are not on our suggested list then
please do contact us (either via this mailing list. On IRC. Or if you would
rather, me personally).

Kind Regards,

John Willis