[Scummvm-devel] PORTERS: AdLib emulator changes

Keith Scroggins kws at radix.net
Wed May 6 14:05:13 CEST 2009

Hello Johannes,

My port (Atari, running on a 68060 using SDL backend) definitely can not
handle the newer code.  Just briefly testing Monkey Island 2, runs at near
100% with the old code, runs at maybe 33% to 50% speed with the newer
code.  Memory is not a problem, CPU wise though, most likely I am the
lowest if not near the lower end powered CPU of the ports.

Keith