[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM Shirts

Dan Remollino dan at combobreaker.com
Thu May 14 17:10:07 CEST 2009

Hey Guys,

We have a photo shoot scheduled for this weekend for the shirts. I was
waiting until they were shot and processed, but since you guys are
interested, I put up a temporary image. The link on Combobreaker.com
in now active and shirts can be purchased.

Please let me know if you country is not listed in the drop down box
and I will add it as soon as I receive the e-mail.

Also, you can use the discount code 'thanksscummvmdev' to get 10% your
order.

Thanks and let me know if there is anything that needs to be addressed,
Dan