[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM Release 1.0.0 status -- 2009-11-04

Schrijvers Luc Begasus at skynet.be
Thu Nov 5 09:47:08 CET 2009

In regards of the "Haiku" port (or with the older compiler in BeOS's
2.95.3) I still encounter compiling errors with the engines cruise and
tinsel.
http://zeta-games.pastebin.com/m6c6fba8b
http://zeta-games.pastebin.com/m3ecedaf1

I haven't checked them in gcc4 yet in Haiku but I presume they are ok in
there.

This has been done with a svn checkout of the 1-0-0 branch earlier
today.

Luc

Op woensdag 04-11-2009 om 21:13 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Eugene
Sandulenko: