[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM Release 1.0.0 status -- 2009-11-04

D G Turner d.g.turner at ntlworld.com
Thu Nov 5 11:30:03 CET 2009

Max,
  I couldn't find a bug on this, so e-mailing you.

  Looked at his pastebin, both compile failures are due to :

/boot/home/dev/games/scummvm/common/serializer.h:226: Internal compiler
error.
/boot/home/dev/games/scummvm/common/serializer.h:226: Please submit info
to Oliver Tappe <gcc at hirschkaefer.de>.

  i.e. GCC internal failure, so no ScummVM code fault and a workaround
  for BeOS / Haiku is likely to very hard to work out, especially
  without being sat at the box.

  You may want to check his exact gcc-2.95 version, because I can find
  two main ones for Be.. though neither seems to been updated for 2
  years. :-(

  http://www.bebits.com/app/4011
  http://dl.hirschkaefer.de/gcc/

  The second one is Mr Tappe's homepage, but seems more out of date, but
  has a fairly large "bug / pecularity" list, which may be useful in
  workaround fun :-~

  I hope this helps.

--
Thanks,
David Turner

I am dyslexic of Borg.  Prepare to have your ass laminated.

This communication is intended solely for the addressee(s) and
is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted
to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and is unlawful.