[Scummvm-devel] Slowdowns in SCI and SAGA

yotam barnoy yotambarnoy at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 15:45:21 CET 2009

> When you compare it seems for the DOSBox emulator it takes ~6 times
> the time for the emulation per sample generation.
>
> // Johannes

It's possible. I didn't compare the audio generation, which stutters
horribly at best in both versions. I just know that with dosbox, I
manage to get some screen updates. I even got to the Sierra logo. With
mame, I'm left with a blank screen and don't have the patience to wait
for anything to show up.

Also BTW trying to make scummvm use 1x opl2 didn't work, or didn't
seem to help. I'm not sure which.

Yotam