[Scummvm-devel] GSoC gui tools

Thierry Crozat criezy at scummvm.org
Sun Nov 29 17:01:39 CET 2009

Le 29 nov. 09 à 13:59, Max Horn a écrit :

> Am 29.11.2009 um 13:51 schrieb Joost Peters:
>>

> [...]
>
>> These all sound like good and doable enhancements/changes, and we
>> should
>> make these changes at some point, but at the moment my primary
>> concern
>> is fixing the apparently many regressions, and getting the tools
>> working
>> properly /at all/!
>
> As joost says: We should concentrate on getting what we have to
> work, before even thinking about "improving" things. Sadly, Remere
> indeed left without a trace, and didn't quite finish the things I
> was hoping for he would. Next year, if we participate again in
> GSoC, I think we'll have to be even more explicit with "expected
> goals" before students start coding, and far more strict with
> passing/failing them.
>
> Thierry, might be a good idea to log your ideas into a feature
> request, or into a "Tools TODO" page on the wiki, so that they
> won't be forgotten.

Yes, I though of creating a feature request for them, but decided to
wait a couple of days to see if I can find the time to work on the
tools and create a patch to fix some of the bugs and/or work on some
of the enhancements. Either way I will add a patch and/or a feature
request into the trackers.

Thierry