[Scummvm-devel] Adopting a commit message convention

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Fri Oct 2 09:02:44 CEST 2009

Ori,

my question would be: What would such an enforced policy gain us,
apart from making some tools we are not currently using happy?

For what it's worth, I am using git-svn, and the multi-line commit
messages never have caused any bother to me. They work fine in "git
log" for me, and usually are good enough when doing a "git rebase -i",
so at least in my usage pattern, I never encountered any place where I
felt commit messages would cause any problems in any way...

Bye,