[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 1.0.0: Release status 2009-10-11

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Sun Oct 11 20:50:30 CEST 2009

Hi All,

So we're close to release. We still have Gob3 bugs open, unfortunately.
From the other hand there are people who completed the game
successfully.

Thus I would like to ask your opinion, should we tag tomorrow as
planned or postpone the release until these bugs get fixed?

Another thing to do before the release is updating our logos. Any
volunteers? If any, please, drop me or Max a line and we will forward
you latest version of the logo.

The schedule (if nothing will change) is following:

October 12th -- tagging for 1.0.0
October 18th -- release 1.0.0

Eugene