[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 1.0.0: Release status 2009-10-11

Thierry Crozat criezy at scummvm.org
Sun Oct 11 22:08:15 CEST 2009

Hi,

Le 11 oct. 09 à 19:50, Eugene Sandulenko a écrit :
> So we're close to release. We still have Gob3 bugs open,
> unfortunately.
> From the other hand there are people who completed the game
> successfully.
>
> Thus I would like to ask your opinion, should we tag tomorrow as
> planned or postpone the release until these bugs get fixed?

Considering the importance of a 1.0.0 release, I think we should
strive to get a release as solid as possible.  It would be good to
hear from the Gob engine developers if they think they can fix this
bug in a timely manner. If they can I think we should wait.

Le 11 oct. 09 à 20:25, Jordi Vilalta a écrit :
> 2009/10/11 Eugene Sandulenko:
>> Another thing to do before the release is updating our logos. Any
>> volunteers? If any, please, drop me or Max a line and we will forward
>> you latest version of the logo.
>
> I'll try to work on this. I'll start with the modern theme logo. If I
> get good results with this I'll try to continue with the main website,
> forums and wiki logos.
>
> I guess the platform specific icons would need to be updated too. I
> could have a look at them, but some of them require tools only
> available on the original platform (MacOS X and AmigaOS come to mind),
> so some porters might need some more time to update it before tagging.
>
> Where else is our logo placed and should be updated?
>
> If someone wants to help, please let me know.

Jordi, let me know if you need help. I have played with the wiki and
theme logo recently and I can do it again. I can also generate the
MacOS X icns file if needed.

Thierry