[Scummvm-devel] Discworld 2 memory issue

Filippos Karapetis philipk79 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 24 18:43:22 CEST 2009

Yes, the 10MB are actually used. You can verify it with the non-scientific way of trial and error - we had it set to 10MB for both DW1 and DW2 (which is a semi-arbitrary value), but with trial and error I found out that 5MB are fine for DW1, whereas DW2 does seem to need 10MB. If you try and reduce those numbers, you'll start getting memory assertions as soon as you start the game(s).

Regards
Filippos