[Scummvm-devel] Switching from SVN to git, mercurial or bazaar

Hubert Maier raziel_nosgoth at web.de
Tue Oct 27 21:30:25 CET 2009

Hello Max,

how does one check out from i.e. git resources?

I don't think there is a port of git-co (or whatever) is it called on my
platform.
otoh maybe i understand the whole concept wrong, at least, Bugzilla and Mantis
would work here (i think)

Just a little concern of a porter on a small platform...

Ciao,

Hubert
--
    Amiga On(e)ce, now and (OS)4 ever ...