[Scummvm-devel] Adding Teen Agent engine to ScummVM

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Wed Sep 2 13:15:46 CEST 2009

2009/9/2 Владимир Меньшаков <whoozle at yandex.ru>:
> Hello, everyone!
> I picked teen teenagent engine development several weeks ago. Now, it is
> possible to complete first part of the game (agent school) and some parts of
> the village. Current engine supports sound effects, music, in-game
> animations(with parallel animation synchronization). Save/Load(you could use
> your old original savegames), "return to launcher" and "load from launcher"
> features are also supported.
Those are indeed good news, Vladimir Menshakov :)

> I would like to join the team and continue development in turn, just as sev
> suggested.
Yeah, the engine is in a really rapid development phase thanks to
Vladimir's effort, 180 commits in a month :)

And the game is freeware, so that is a really good addition to our
collection of the engines.

I see no problem with it, on the contrary that would be a really nice
contribution and the team addition.

Eugene