[Scummvm-devel] Adding Frotz engine to ScummVM

Stuart George yakumo9275 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 15:42:04 CEST 2009

On Sat, Sep 5, 2009 at 1:01 AM, Paul Gilbert<paulfgilbert at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> With the addition of the Teenagent engine to the trunk (very nice), I
> decided it time for me to make my own announcement of an engine I've been
> working on, and see whether it's okay to add to the ScummVM trunk.

Paul, does this mean you adapted the GLK interface than 99% of all
opensource infocom interpreters use to scummvm? or did you just
hack the frotz code IO to use scummvm?

Using a scummvm glk bridge would mean any GLK capable
interpreter could be mated in without any issue...

food for thought.

:: Stuart George :: http://mega-tokyo.com/family ::