[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM wiki upgrade - Sunday September 20

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Mon Sep 21 16:23:00 CEST 2009

Am 21.09.2009 um 16:14 schrieb Max Horn:

> Hi Thierry,
>
> thanks a lot for taking over maintainership of the Wiki, and for
> performing this upgrade. Much appreciated!
>
> Could you please update http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/Project_Services
> to reflect that you are now maintainer? I also think we can remove
> the "this page needs work" remark from it?

I just noticed that we actually also have a *category* with that name:

   http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/Category:Project_Services

Somehow I wasn't even aware of that category and the pages of it
(several of which were orphaned pages, too). I modified the project
services page to link to most of these pages for now. We should
consider how to deal with those: Either merge everything into a single
page; or if we want to keep them separate, then I'd remove the list of
"maintainers" from the central "Project Services" page, as it just
duplicates data found on the dedicated service pages, and will surely
get out of sync soon.