[Scummvm-devel] Case agnostic handling for directories (and files)

Torbjörn Andersson eriktorbjorn at telia.com
Tue Sep 22 21:32:49 CEST 2009

Max Horn wrote:

> A better way would be to loop over all children of _gameDataDir,
> compare the name of each to "execute", *ignoring case*. And add every
> match.

That sounds more or less what I imagined when the topic was brought up.

(Well, actually I imagined that addDefaultDirectory() would still be
there, and that it would still only add one directory: the first one
that would match, ignoring the case. But details aside - I'm no longer
that familiar with the file handling - I'm happy as long as I can keep
opening files more or less the same way as before, and as long as it
doesn't automatically add every directory in the game's data directory.)

Torbjörn Andersson