[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 1.0.0: Release status 2009-09-20

Torbjörn Andersson eriktorbjorn at telia.com
Tue Sep 22 23:03:04 CEST 2009

Eugene Sandulenko wrote:

> Nice to get fixed:

> #2820389: DIG: Cutscene does not stop existing music before playing
> #2826608: DRASCULA: Cursor GFX error

I made some preliminary investigation of these two some time ago, to the
point where I think I see what's happening. However, I'm not sure how to
fix them. Perhaps someone else could take a closer look?

The Digitial iMUSE bug is probably quite simple to fix. It looks to me
as if it sets up some kind of "stop this music soon" event, but it isn't
processed until after the SMUSH movie has finished.

The Drascula bug may be trickier. It looks like it's copying a cursor
image from one of the internal buffers, at a time when it doesn't
contain the cursor images.

Torbjörn Andersson