[Scummvm-devel] merged Dragon History into trunk

Torbjörn Andersson eriktorbjorn at telia.com
Mon Sep 28 06:25:13 CEST 2009

Robert Špalek wrote:

> is there a document somewhere describing how to get Valgrind work with
> ScummVM?  I have never tried to integrate it into a build system myself.
>  I'm definitely interested in running it.

Well, there's an entire manual at http://www.valgrind.org/ that I've
never read, so I've rarely gone beyond "valgrind ./scummvm -g1x
--no-aspect-ratio", and then watching ScummVM crawl slowly along.
There's no special build magic involved, but it helps a lot that we tell
GCC to generate debugging information by default of course.

Valgrind only runs on a few (mostly Linux) platforms though.

Torbjörn ANdersson