[Scummvm-devel] Introduction

Ori Avtalion ori at avtalion.name
Thu Apr 1 17:00:11 CEST 2010

Hi everybody!

I am now part of the ScummVM team!!

For those of you who don't know me, I'm Ori Avtalion, aka salty-horse.

I've been contributing small patches to the project since 2004, and have
been working intermittently on my own "kom" engine for the game Kingdom
O' Magic. The code is available at:
                          <http://github.com/salty-horse/kom>.

The engine is still missing a few big pieces of functionality, so I'm
not going to suggest including it in the official tree just yet.

Other than that, I am currently trying to get ScummVM built with the
clang compiler, which is mostly about finding clang bugs, but involves a
few ScummVM changes - most of which have already been committed.

I am also working with Fingolfin to clean up (or rewrite) LeChuck's code
with the goal of hosting the code in the ScummVM repository, and run the
bot on project servers.
In the process LeChuck will learn some new tricks. :D
Some of you may have met his little brother, Guybrush. Err.. I mean LeSalty.

Have a great first of April and happy hacking,
Ori